【About the class】
This class is for the beginners. Learn basic breathing and pose techniques safely with easy-to-understand explanations. These are introductory level classes for people who want to take a slower and easier approach to their practice than level 1.
You are welcome even without any previous yoga experience.
|When:||every Wednesday 10:00 ~ 11:15|
|Venue:||Be Yoga Japan, 4F ORE Hiroo Building, 5-10-26 Minami-azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo (see Google Maps)|
|Fees:||Standard Class Fees apply|
ABOUT THE TEACHER
- US Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher
- Certified ISHTA Yoga Instructor (E-RYT500)
- Certified ISHTA Yoga Maternity Yoga Instructor
- Certified ISHTA Yoga Restorative Yoga Instructor
- Teacher Training Course: Senior Teacher
- Mastered Level 1~4 Thai Massage at Chiengmai, Thailand
- Completed Alchemy・Crystal Bowl Course
She always wanted to be a teacher of “something”. She even has an experience of working in Australia as a diving instructor in her twenties. She likes to visit places like Australia, Bali island, Hawai and Thai etc. where one can enjoy both yoga and the ocean.
She always feels grateful for being able to do yoga and teach yoga with relaxing music in a good environment.
Schedule or other details may be subject to change. Please check our Online Schedule and follow our social media for updates: