ABOUT THE CLASS
For those with some experience of yoga.
A mix of intermediate poses and vinyasa movements ending with meditation and savasana.
|When:||Fridays 18:30 ~ 19:45|
|Venue:||Be Yoga Japan, 4F ORE Hiroo Building, 5-10-26 Minami-azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo (see Google Maps)|
|Fees:||Standard Class Fees apply|
ABOUT THE TEACHER
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher
- Certified ISHTA Yoga Instructor (E-RYT500)
- Certified ISHTA Yoga Maternity Yoga Instructor
- Teacher Training Course Assistant Instructor
- Outdoor Sports Academy Part-time Yoga Instructor
Saki started Yoga encountering ISHTA Yoga that respect one’s individuality, and she has been learning ISHTAYoga under Kumiko Mack. Now she teaches both at her hometown Nagano Iiyama where is surrounded beautiful scenery and be yoga in Tokyo. She appreciates to share the gift of grace in yoga with people.
Schedule or other details may be subject to change. Please check our Online Schedule and follow our social media for updates: